This virutal course is for anyone who manages or supervises staff or has responsibility for workplace wellbeing: To enable them to learn how to recognise when a staff member is struggling with mental health and how they can support them professionally.
The aim of this virtual training is to support managers to recognise when a staff member is struggling with mental health and how they can support them professionally.
By the end of the virtual course participants will:
• Understand what mental health is – conditions, signs, symptoms
• Identify the key management behaviours that support staff to be open about their mental health
• Identify how to have a conversation with someone experiencing a mental health problem and supporting peers
• Understand how to manage an employee’s time off sick and their return to work
• Be able to create a Wellness Action Plan for self/employee
• Signpost to information resources within your organisation, as well as local services
This training will be run by Solent MIND and delivered via Zoom