To express your interest in this apprenticeship please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In this qualification you will cover higher accounting tasks including drafting financial statements, managing budgets and evaluating financial performance, as well as optional specialist units including business tax, personal tax, external auditing and credit management and cash and treasury management.
For more information on apprenticeships, please use links in "Additional Information"
What Apprentices Will Learn
• Professional finance principles and standards - including ethical principles of competence, confidentiality, due care, integrity, and objectivity
• Business awareness - including understanding customer and supplier needs to create, validate and report financial information
• Using and evaluating accounting and tax, internal control and IT systems and processes
• Planning and prioritisation - including working to tight and changing deadlines and time and resource management
• Communications and collaboration - including written and verbal communications, internal and external networking and team building
• Specialist tax or accounting skills
• Achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C) if applicable
• Professional Diploma in Accounting Level 4
Please click on the following links for more information: