To express your interest in this apprenticeship please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead Adult Care Workers are the frontline staff who help adults with care and support needs to achieve their personal goals and live as independently and safely as possible, enabling them to have control and choice in their lives. In addition, Lead Adult Care Workers have responsibility for providing supervision, frontline leadership, guidance and direction for others, or working autonomously, exercising judgement and accountability.
For more information on apprenticeships, please use links in "Additional Information"
Suitable Roles for Apprentices
• Care Assistant or Worker
• Home Care Support Worker
• Key Workers in Day Services
• Key Workers in Domiciliary Services
• Key Workers in Residential Settings
• Mental Health Outreach Worker
• Mental Health Support Worker
• Night Care Assistant
• Personal Assistant
• Re-enablement Worker
• Relief Team Worker
• Substance Misuse Worker
• Support Worker - Supported Living
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
Apprentices will achieve a practical (or 'competence') qualification:
• Award in Employment Responsibilities and Rights in Health, Social Care, Children and Young People's Settings
• Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England
Apprentices will also achieve a theory-based (or 'knowledge') qualification:
• Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
Our chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
For more information contact email@example.com