To express your interest in this apprenticeship please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Accountancy / Taxation Professionals provide financial information and advice to organisations of all types and sizes; from owner managed businesses to multi-national organisations; from private enterprises to public sector institutions, from entrepreneurs to charities. Examples of roles as an Accountancy / Taxation Professional include, but are not limited to, Financial Accountant, Management Accountant, Tax Accountant, Tax Adviser, Tax Specialist, External Auditor, Internal Auditor, Financial Analyst, Management Consultant, Forensic Accountant and Business Advisor.
For more information on apprenticeships, please use links in "Additional Information"
What Apprentices Will Learn
• Professional finance principles and standards - including ethical principles of competence, confidentiality, due care, integrity, and objectivity
• Business awareness - including understanding customer and supplier needs to create, validate and report financial information
• Using and evaluating accounting and tax, internal control and IT systems and processes
• Planning and prioritisation - including working to tight and changing deadlines and time and resource management
• Communications and collaboration - including written and verbal communications, internal and external networking and team building
• Specialist tax or accounting skills
• Achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C) if applicable
• Professional Diploma in Accounting Level 4
Please click on the following links for more information: