This course will provide an essential introduction to the Mosaic system, covering the essential skills you will need to navigate the system and maintain client records.
This session will be held online using Microsoft Teams - a link to the online meeting will be attached to the booking confirmation email.
During the course you will:
- Log into and out of Mosaic
- Be introduced to the workview and its functions
- Navigate the Mosaic homepage
- Search for a client record
- View details on a client record
- Update Personal details for a client
- Update Contact details for a client
- Add Organisational Personal nd worker relationships to a client record.
- View the Genogram
- Add a warning and notes to a record
- Add a case note to a record
- Attach Documents to a record
- Create a sinling Group
- Introduction to group working
- Introduction to Workflow: "Significant info on an open case"