To increase awareness, understanding and response to victims of domestic abuse.
NB: E-Learning will need to be completed prior to attending the course.
• To improve delegates confidence in understanding, assessing and responding to families who have and/or are experiencing domestic abuse
• To improve delegates response to disclosures of domestic abuse and identify appropriate support to reduce risk and increase the safety and wellbeing of victims, perpetrators and their children.
• To define what is domestic abuse
• What does domestic abuse look like for:
• To increase knowledge and challenge stereotypes of victim, perpetrators, children and professionals.
• Types of relationships and perpetrators
• Engaging with your service users
• Understanding and accessing the referral pathway
• Effective safety planning and its application to your practice
E-Learning will need to be completed prior to attending the course.