Multi Agency Risk Management Framework (MARM) for those with a responsibility to call and chair a MARM meeting
Training Course Description: This workshop is aimed specifically at those who have a responsibility to co- ordinate and chair MARM (Multi-agency Risk Management) meetings.
You will need to be familiar with the multi-agency adult safeguarding procedures and have attended safeguarding awareness training.
Pre-requisite for attending, is that participants must be familiar with the 4LSAB Safeguarding Concerns Framework (see attached) and have watched the MARM podcast available on PLG Elearning section MARM Training on PLG or via the link MARM training via Youtube
The aim of the workshop is to:
• Provide an overview of the MARM Framework
• Understand the criteria for s42 enquiries and MARM
• Understand your role as decision maker in relation to the use of the MARM Framework
• Understand your responsibilities as Chair of the MARM meeting
• Consider how to ensure that the MARM meeting is person centred and outcome focussed
• Identify to tools to support MARM meetings.
Delegates must complete Pre Course PSAB MARM Elearning module on PLG before attending
Please be aware that by making this booking and agreeing to the terms and conditions, you are confirming you have your managers authorisation to attend this training and are aware of the cancellation/non-attendance charges that apply.
Managers will receive notification of delegates none attendance, late cancellations or part attendance.