This is a one-day course to provide an awareness of strategies and interventions to positively support people within their daily lives.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for any staff working with people with learning disabilities and vulnerabilities.
To provide a presentation, interspersed with group activities and opportunity for discussion.
By the end of this session participants should be able to:
• Gain a brief understanding of what Positive Behaviour Support is.
• Work with people with a positive approach.
• Gain an understanding of the functions of behaviours that can challenge.
• Identify strategies to positively reduce behaviour that challenges.
• Feel more confident and skilled when supporting individuals that can challenge.
Please be aware that by making this booking and agreeing to the terms and conditions, you are confirming you have your managers authorisation to attend this training and are aware of the cancellation/non-attendance charges that apply.