To express your interest in this apprenticeship please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Designed for people who work in the housing sector and covers a range of requirements including housing initiatives, legislation and customer service practices. These qualifications focus on promoting equality and diversity whilst developing and maintaining ethical, safe and sustainable working practices. They are suitable for those who want to further their competence in the sector and are suitable for those looking to move into management roles.
For more information on apprenticeships, please use links in "Additional Information"
What Apprentices Will Learn
• Legislation and regulation in the property management sector
• Principles, policies and values of the organisation they work for
• How to resolve defects, common problems, health and safety issues and repairs
• Customer service
• Housing services, including allocations, lettings, tenancy sustainment, and financial and social inclusion
• Responding to the needs of vulnerable customers
• Influencing and negotiating skills
• Decision-making skills
• Level 3 Certificate in Housing Practice
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C). If these have not already been achieved and evidenced.
Successful apprentices will be able to join the:
• Chartered Institute of Housing (CIH) at associate level
Please click on the following links for more information: